Sunday, November 20, 2011

My poor, sweet girl

Cam fell yesterday and this is what happened...


SO sad.


I got a call from Dada when I was on my way home telling me about the situation and not to be alarmed when I see him and he looks like he was in a knife fight.  Greeeat.  


I happened to be doing a bit of Christmas shopping at Target when the incident happened and I  had picked up that little doll for her stocking.  I decided to give it to her to help cheer her up. It was love at first sight.


Well, today, Jon went to go put her down for a nap and she couldn't find baby anywhere. Neither could  Dada.  It was clear she wasn't going down until they found her.  So they came back downstairs and we all started looking.  We searched for about 15 minutes and baby was NO where.  Well, apparently Cam got tired of searching....


While Jon was moving her upstairs I found baby....


I guess Cam thought she was hungry.  


This is her lip today. Fingers crossed it doesn't get infected.  

No comments:

Post a Comment