Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A perfect 9 month old!



Cam had her 9 month check up today (a week late..oops). She was such a ham and an office favorite. The doctor and nurse were in complete disbelief that she didn't even flinch when she got her shot today - not even a bit!! The doctor said it was because she was so comfortable and is a trusting baby. I said it was because she has meaty thighs. ; )

19.6 lbs (50th)
29.75 inches (95th! - super model Camille - thank you Auntie Kristen!)
45cm head circumference (75th - big dome like her papa)

Doctor said she's just perfect and to enjoy the time I had left with her not being mobile. I reassured her I most certainly am. I'm no dummy. ; )

1 comment:

  1. She's tall! This is so cute. Glad to know she weighs as much as Luca! xo

    ReplyDelete