PIGGGGGGGGY! i. love. this. (except for the part where i sound like i'm 8). xoxoxo
my favorite part is when you say "1...2...3" and I think you're "taking control" of the situation by warning her you're going to put her in time out. :::shakes head at myself::::
so you were scolding me in your head because you thought i was disciplining your daughter?? it was in the book, i promise!
only when I watched the video for the first time. ; )
PIGGGGGGGGY! i. love. this. (except for the part where i sound like i'm 8). xoxoxo
ReplyDeletemy favorite part is when you say "1...2...3" and I think you're "taking control" of the situation by warning her you're going to put her in time out. :::shakes head at myself::::
ReplyDeleteso you were scolding me in your head because you thought i was disciplining your daughter?? it was in the book, i promise!
ReplyDeleteonly when I watched the video for the first time. ; )
ReplyDelete